Features and Benefits
- Large 57 oz. capacity
- Stainless steel construction
- Micro filter pour spout traps particles before they reach the cup, ensuring pure, crisp flavor
- Boils water faster and more efficiently than any stove top kettle
- Dry boil protection
- Water level window with ounce and cup markings for easy filling
- Cool-touch handle and drip-free pouring design
- Illuminated power switch
- Concealed low-noise heating element
- Safety auto shut-off and thermal cut-off
Please Note: When pouring all of the steaming hot water at once, open the lid first, to divert any steam away from your hand.
How Things Work
The Capresso H2O Steel Electric Water Kettle features a low-noise heating element that boils water faster, safer and more efficiently than a stovetop kettle. Once the water has reached a boil, it shuts off automatically. The stunning stainless-steel pitcher has ounce and cup markings for easy filling, and the micro filter spout keeps impurities out of your cup. In addition to heating water for tea, it is also handy for brewing French press coffee, reconstituting dried vegetables and fruits, or preparing instant oatmeal and soup mixes.
L-8½" x W-6¼" x H-9½"
1 Year Limited Warranty for Household Use
Country of Origin:
Made in China