Features and Benefits
- 48-oz (6 cup) capacity
- 5 temperature settings from 100°F to 212°F
- Beautiful and durable heat resistant German SCHOTT glass
- Fast, quiet boil
- Safety auto shut-off
- Boil dry protection
- Concealed heating element covered in stainless steel
- Slip free, textured underside handle
- Illuminated power switch, automatically turns off upon desired temperature
- Water level indicator with ounce and cup markings for easy filling
- Cool-touch handle and drip-free pouring design
- Cordless design with 360° swivel base for right or left hand use
- Place kettle directly on the table or counter without using a heating plate for easy serving
Please Note: When pouring all of the steaming hot water at once, open the lid first, to divert any steam away from your hand.
How Things Work
Brew black, white, green and oolong tea, perfectly with the temperature-controlled teaC100 cordless water kettle. With a turn of the knob, choose from five temperature settings: 100°, 160°, 175°, 195° or 212°F (boil). Inside the kettle, a stainless-steel dome conceals the highly efficient heating element that boils water faster and uses less energy than stovetop kettles. Temperature settings are printed directly on the control panel showing the ideal temperature settings for black tea, oolong tea, white tea and green tea. Additionally, the teaC100 can warm water for French press coffee, or simply keeps water warm (100°F).
Brushed stainless steel with black
H-10¼" x W-8¼" x L-9"
1 Year Limited Warranty for Household Use
Country of Origin:
Made in China
- Manuals & Downloads