Home > Water Kettles > teaC100
teaC100 Temperature Controlled Cordless Water Kettle
Features & Benefits | How Things Work | More Information | How to Order
Made of durable, scratch and heat resistant German SCHOTT glass the teaC100 kettle showcases the natural beauty of water. This beautiful cordless glass water kettle has five temperature settings to allow tea lovers to heat water to the optimal temperature to extract the best flavor of any type of tea they desire.
Features & Benefits
- 48-oz (6 cup) capacity
- 5 temperature settings from 100°F to 212°F
- Beautiful and durable heat resistant German SCHOTT glass
- Fast, quiet boil
- Safety auto shut-off
- Boil dry protection
- Concealed heating element covered in stainless-steel
- Beautiful and durable heat resistant German SCHOTT Glass
- Slip free, textured underside handle
- Illuminated power switch, automatically turns off upon desired temperature
- Water level indicator with ounce and cup markings for easy filling
- Cool-touch handle and drip free pouring design
- Cordless design with 360° swivel base for right or left hand use
- The kettle can also be placed directly on the table or counter without using a heating plate for easy serving
Please Note: When pouring all of the steaming hot water at once, open the lid first, to divert any steam away from your hand.
back to top
How Things Work
To extract the best flavor it is necessary to steep tea leaves at the correct water temperature and for the right amount of time. Brew black, white, green and oolong tea, perfectly with the teaC100 water kettle from Capresso. With a turn of the knob, choose from five temperature settings: 100°, 160°, 175°, 195° or 212°F (boil).
Inside the kettle, a stainless steel dome conceals the highly efficient heating element that boils water faster and uses less energy than stovetop kettles. Temperature settings are printed directly on the control panel showing the ideal temperature settings for black tea, oolong tea, white tea and green tea. Each temperature setting is labeled according to the type of tea the user is preparing, including green, white, oolong and black tea. Additionally, the teaC100 can warm water for French press coffee, or simply keeps water warm (100°F). Designed to heat the water to the desired temperature quickly, the stainless steel heating element boils water in half the time as a traditional stovetop kettle — saving time and energy.
back to top
Guide to Steeping Tea (PDF)
The teaC100 temperature controlled cordless water kettle is not only the perfect choice for preparing water for tea, but also a great way to heat water for a variety of other food and beverages from hot chocolate and French press coffee, to instant soup, preparing yeast or rehydrating dried mushrooms or tomatoes.
How to Order
Click here for a retailer location near you. Or select model below to order online.
Select a Model:
Capresso teaC100 (#261.04): $99.99
back to top