Features and Benefits
- Advanced boiler maintains a reservoir of hot water at the perfect temperature for faster and more consistent results
- State-of-the-art boiler increases brewing pressure and temperature stability
- 15 bar pump provides optimal pressure for rich crema, the thin layer of foam that is the mark of a perfectly brewed espresso
- High pressure frothing for thick, rich cappuccinos and other coffee specialties
- Two sieves to produce one or two espressos at a time
- Removable frothing cover for easy cleaning
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- 40-oz. removable water tank
- Easy to clean removable drip tray
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel cup warming platform
- Coffee scoop/tamper included
How Things Work
Featuring an advanced pump boiler system the Capresso Stainless Steel Espresso & Cappuccino Machine is the ideal choice for brewing café quality espresso and cappuccino at home. The larger sieve is pressurized, making it easy to achieve excellent crema even if grind size or tamping pressure isn’t perfect. For more experienced home brewers and those looking to improve their barista skills, the smaller sieve lets users brew barista style. The pressure in this sieve is built up based on grind size and tamp. The high pressure frothing wand provides powerful steam/froth for delicious milk specialties.
- Always start with fresh cold milk.
- Use a beverage thermometer to gauge the temperature of the milk.
- Use a ceramic or stainless steel pitcher filled ½ way with milk.
- Before frothing or steaming, purge any hot water by placing a cup under the frothing wand and turning the steam control knob to the steam icon for 3-5 seconds.
- For frothed milk immerse only the tip of the steam wand, so that it is just slightly breaking the plane of the milk in the pitcher. Turn the steam control knob to the steam icon and tilt the pitcher at a 45°, making sure to keep the tip of the wand just below the surface of the milk. Try to create a “cyclone” with the milk so it spins rapidly for about 30-40 seconds. When the milk has doubled in volume, sufficient froth has been created. Now insert the wand deeper into the milk to heat until desired temperature is reached (milk can scorch when heated to a temperature above 170°)
- For steamed milk, remove the black frothing sleeve and simply submerge the tip of the wand about half way down into the pitcher. Turn the Steam Control Knob Towards the steam icon. Once steam starts to be produced slowly move the pitcher around to evenly heat the milk to around 165°-170°.
- Once frothing or steaming has been completed, always clean the frothing wand, and removable frothing sleeve of any remaining milk deposits.
Tips for making frothed or steamed milk for cappuccino and latte:
Stainless Steel Pump Espresso & Cappuccino Machine
H-10½" x W-9" x L-10¼"
1 Year Limited Warranty for Household Use
Country of Origin:
Made in China
- Manuals & Downloads