Automatic Coffee Centers > Jura-Capresso IMPRESSA F7 / IMPRESSA F8 / IMPRESSA F60
Sophisticated design with professional results!
The “big brother” of the F7/F8. With almost twice the water container capacity (125 oz.) and a 55% larger internal used coffee container, which holds up to 25 coffee portions (instead of 16), the F60 produces coffees all day long without cleaning and refilling in between. Ideal for small offices, reception areas or entertaining. In stunning black with metallic accents. A chrome plated stainless steel platform on top adds visual appeal and lets you store cups. Technology and logic identical with the Impressa F7.
IMPRESSA F8 - NEW
The IMPRESSA F8 is the newest addition in our line of Automatic Coffee Centers. It follows the F-Design concept with symmetrical lines and a clean, uncluttered user-friendly layout. The easy to read LED display shows if you brew mild, regular or strong coffee and displays the cup size while the machine is brewing. With the full programmability of the F-line, the F8 gives you all the options to customize your coffee.
The coffee brewing illumination adds an extra touch of elegance and the chrome plated heavy duty die-cast coffee spout and a stainless steel grid further enhance performance and function. With it's beautifully accented matt silver, chrome plated auto-illuminating buttons the Impressa F8 fits in any kitchen or office.
Please click on the video clips to your right to watch the Impressa F7/F8 in action (shown: F7). You can also request the full 20 minute video or a DVD free of charge by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features and Benefits:
- Touch the 1-cup button once, twice or three times for mild, regular or strong coffee. When the F7 starts grinding, the display shows the last cup size used in oz. At this time the left rotary dial illuminates. Just turn the dial and change the cup size from 1 oz. to 8 oz. It can't get any more convenient.
- Push the 2-cup button and the F7 will always produce twice as much coffee as shown in the display. So, if the cup size is set to 7 oz. the F7 will brew a total of 14 oz. With the height adjustable coffee spout any size cup will fit easily underneath.
- Two step pre-infusion cycle moistens and conditions the ground coffee. Maximum flavor extraction with perfect crema topping.
- The Impressa F7 grinds from 5 to a maximum of 16 grams of coffee from mild to extra strong.
- Choose from two temperature settings. Some like it hot, some don't.
- The Impressa F7 froths and steams milk in a pitcher or right in your cup. Then without any delay, it grinds the beans tamps and brews your coffee in less than 50 seconds...or vice versa! No more work, no more guessing, no more messy clean-up.
- 64 oz. removable water container. Good for 40 espressos at a time.
- Integrated professional solid steel conical burr grinder for consistent and aroma-saving grinding. Six settings allow you to adjust the fineness for all kinds of beans - from light to dark roasts.
- 8 oz. bean container. Grind up to 30 portions of coffee before refilling.
- Frother can be used to release hot water for Cafe Americano or a cup of tea. The hot water function is also programmable from 1 to 16 oz.
- New CLEARYL Water Care System . Removes chlorine, lead, aluminum and copper for a better tasting coffee. A special organic additive removes almost all carbon and eliminates decalcifying altogether.
- Electronic CLEARYL cartridge change indicator makes sure that you always have the best water possible.
- Separate funnel for pre-ground coffee. Use for decaf or flavored coffees. The moment you lift the lid of the funnel, the F7 knows that you want to use pre-ground coffee. It actually asks you via the display to add ground coffee.
- 18-bar power pump with 1450 watt stainless steel lined ThermoBlock heating system. Fast continuous operation for use at home or in the office.
Dual Frother PLUS:
- Push the steam button. Within seconds, the ThermoBlock heating system reaches steaming temperature. Immerse the Dual Frother Plus into your milk pitcher or in your cup filled with milk. When the display reads STEAM READY turn the dial on the right side to the steam / hot water symbol. Hot steam is released immediately. Steam output is continuous. With the left rotary dial you can time the steam output from 3 to 120 seconds. Or you can just stop the steam output by turning the dial back to the cup symbol. Need more steam? As long as the display reads STEAM READY, you can steam away.
- The Dual Frother Plus is fast and easy to use. With two settings for latte (steaming milk) and cappuccino (steaming and frothing milk). Click on the video clip to see the frother in action.
- The frother function can be set from 3 to 120 seconds. This comes in handy when using the frothXpress Plus system (sold separately). For more information on this system watch the video clip entitled frothXpress Plus on this page.
frothXpress System (standard with F8, sold separately for F7 / F60)
- The frothXpress PLUS system helps you to prepare perfect cappuccinos and lattes cup after cup. It automatically siphons milk from your cold milk container, combines it with hot steam and delivers hot, frothed milk into your Cappuccino cups. Turn the dial of the frothXpress plus to the latte setting and the frothXpress plus will deliver hot steamed milk with very little or no froth for that delicious Latte.
- Setting the steam output to a certain time lets you fill cup after cup with the exact same amount of hot steamed or frothed milk. The result: always the same taste and no more wasted milk!
- Fill as many cups as you want then add your shot of espresso and serve identical lattes or cappuccinos.
- Temperature control! For that extra hot Cappuccino or Latte move the frothXpress Plus dial from the "-" settings towards the "+" settings to increase the temperature of the milk.
Convenience, Monitoring, Appearance and Safety Features:
- 10-digit LED display dialog system. Gives you short, plain language instructions: "Ready", "Heating" , "Steam Ready" , "Fill Water", "Clean Unit" etc.
- Illuminated brewing area. Whenever you push a button, two LED lights behind the coffee spout will illuminate your coffee. The lights will turn off automatically if the machine is not used for one minute.
- Choose from seven languages in the dialog system. English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Dutch.
- Select from "Continuous-on" or "Auto-off" from 1/2 hour to 9 hours in one hour increments. This makes sure the machine stays on as long as you want.
- "Auto-on." The machine turns itself on at the programmed time and is ready for your first cup.
- Automatic hot water rinse cycle when the machine is turned on and off. Cleans and pre-heats all vital brewing parts.
- Automatic cleaning cycle indicator prevents coffee oil build-up in the brew chamber. A short 15 minutes automated tablet cleaning program with clear instructions in the LED display insures clean inner parts and coffee that will never tastes oily or rancid. No inner parts need to be removed. The display will remind you automatically after approx. 200 cups of coffee.
- Automatic indicator when used coffee container is full. Used coffee container holds up to 16 coffee portions.
- Electronic water level sensor will never let the machine operate without water!
- Check how many cups of coffee you have made. Display can show total number of cups brewed and number of cups for each coffee button - and the ground coffee funnel (!).
- Five level water hardness selector. Set the machine to your water hardness (comes with a water hardness indicator strip).
- Video with detailed tips on brewing, frothing methods and cleaning included.
- Compact design with simple front panel controls. Fits underneath kitchen cabinets.
How Things Work:
The IMPRESSA F7 makes it easy to customize coffee settings to your liking. When the machine is on and the display shows READY, push and hold the P-button until the display shows FILTER. This indicates that you are in programming mode. Turn the left rotary dial clockwise and the machine will guide you through 11 programming and look-up functions: FILTER, HARDNESS, AROMA, TEMPERATURE, TIME, AUTO-ON, AUTO-OFF, STATS, LANGUAGE, ML / OZ. AND 24 HR AM/PM).
Once you select a function, just press the button inside the dial and the display will show you the options for this function. Dial the option you want and push the button to confirm. Push the P-button to get back to making coffee, indicated by READY in the display.
Quick Reference Guide:
Download F7/F8/F60 Quick Reference Guide PDF
Complete Instruction Book:
Download F7/F8/F60 Instruction Book PDF
(available through your local Capresso dealer or through this website under accessories)
- Capresso "Grand Aroma" whole bean coffee, Model #921
- Clearyl Water Filter Cartridge, Model #64553
- Cleaning Tablets, 2- (#1151), or 6- (#62205). Or 25- (#62535) pack
- Decalcifying Tablets, Model #61848 (not necessary when using Clearyl Filter Cartridge)
- FrothXpress Plus system, Model #64342
Recommended Companion Products:
- Infinity Conical Burr Grinder (to grind special coffees for ground coffee funnel), Model #560, 565
How To Order:
Click here for a retailer location near you. Or select model below to order online.
Select a Model:
IMPRESSA F60 #13300: $1,599.00
larger capacities, Dual Frother Plus standard; black with stainless steel and chrome accents.
IMPRESSA F8 #13345: $1,399.00
frothXpress System and Dual Frother Plus system standard, matte silver front finish with stainless steel and chrome accents, chrome plated metal top cup storage panel.
IMPRESSA F7 #13185: $1,329.00
Dual Frother Plus system standard, black/matte silver front finish with stainless steel and chrome accents.
Service | Purchase
New | Accessories
| Home |
2002 Capresso Inc. All rights reserved
IMPRESSA F7 VIDEOS:
Using Pre-Ground Coffee
Frothing/Steaming w. the DUAL Frother
Cleaning the Dual Frother Plus
Frothing/Steaming w. the FrothXpress Plus (sold separately)
Clearyl Water Filter
Impressa F7 / #13185
Impressa F8 / #13345
Impressa F60 / #13300
Water Hardness Dual Frother Plus
frothXpress (F8 standard)
F60: Black with chrome accents and stainless steel chrome plated top platform
F7: Silver metallic w. black accents, Black ABS housing, die cast coffee spout, stainless steel grid
F8: Silver metallic front, black ABS housing, die cast coffee spout, stainless steel grid, chrome plated metal cup storage platform on top
Weight & Dimensions
(H, W, L)
14.8”x 13.5” x 18”
F7 / F8:
13.6" x 11" x 17.1"
1 Year Lim. Warranty
for Household Use
6 Months Limited Warranty for non-household use.
UL Listed for house hold use