Coffee Makers > CoffeeTEAM Therm (Model #455)
The only combination machine with a CONICAL BURR GRINDER and a stainless steel Thermal Carafe. Just pour in the beans, program the time AND the amount of coffee to be ground… and CoffeeTEAM does the rest and keeps your coffee hot for hours without reheating!
Feature and Benefits:
- The completely new CoffeeTEAM Therm features a stainless steel thermal carafe to keep your coffee perfectly hot for hours, without reheating. Stainless steel accents throughout the machine and a simple one-button programming design make this the most sophisticated Coffee Maker / Burr Grinder combination on the market.
- Only the CoffeeTEAM lets you program the amount of coffee you want to grind: choose from 4, 6, 8 or 10 cups and select mild, regular or strong. You can even program two completely different settings, one for manual operation and one for automatic operation. This way you always enjoy exactly the same coffee taste.
- The CoffeeTEAM uses solid steel conical burrs (see Gallery), the same as found in our fully automatic coffee centers. The slow grinding of the burrs imparts minimal heat preserving more aroma than blade grinding. It also allows a finer and more uniform grind than combination machines with a blade grinder.
- Four fineness settings for light to dark beans let you adjust the grinder to your preferred beans (the lighter the bean, the finer the setting).
- Grinding and brewing are separated, keeping moisture away from the grinder. The CoffeeTEAM grinds the programmed amount of beans directly into the filter. Then the filter automatically swings forward and the brewing process begins (see Gallery and Video "Brewing Coffee "). The coffee enters the carafe through the closed lid. For serving just turn the lid’s dot to the pouring spout. After serving close the lid again to preserve temperature and aroma.
- The bean container holds up to 80 grams of coffee. Detachable see-through cover lets you check the flow of the ground coffee and makes is extremely easy to clean the grinder channel (see video “Cleaning Tips.”)
- A special filter cover lid keeps the statically charged ground coffee inside the filter holder.
- AM/PM Programmable Clock/Timer lets you set the time when to grind and brew automatically.
- The display shows the time, the strength setting and for how many cups the grinder is programmed (see Gallery).
- The elegant, illuminated black-on-white display is easy to read.
- 10-cup (47 oz.) capacity.
- GoldTone Filter (size 4, conical) included. The conical shape is ideal for extracting maximum flavor. The CoffeeTEAM can also be used with size 4 filter paper.
- Over 200° F brew and up tp 180° F coffee temperature in the thermal carafe directly after brewing.
- Use the CoffeeTEAM Therm like a regular drip coffee maker with pre-ground coffee (without grinder) in case another kind of coffee is required (i.e. decaf or coated/flavored coffee; see Gallery).
- Stop-and-Serve lets you remove the carafe while brewing to serve a quick cup.
- Easy to clean (see video "Cleaning Tips ").
How Things Work:
One-touch programming button:
To keep the design clean and uncluttered, all programming options can be accessed with the P-button. Just push and turn the button to find the setting you prefer. For details see the instruction book or the video.
Programming the Right Amount of Coffee
You can get almost any strength of coffee from your CoffeeTEAM. Maximum coffee will be ground in choosing "10" and the "STRONG" cup and setting the fineness to the large dot. When filling the water container with 50 oz. (10 cups) of coffee it will give you a strong coffee. If you prefer an even stronger coffee, fill only 7 or 8 cups of water (35 to 40 oz.) into the water tank. If you prefer a very mild coffee set the grinder one or two levels below the amount of coffee you want to brew, e.g. set the grinder to "6" and fill the water tank with 8 or 10 cups (40 to 50 oz.).
Download CoffeeTEAM Therm pdf
(available through your local Capresso dealer or this website under accessories)
- GoldTone Filter, Model #750.09
- Size 4 Filter Paper, Model #1004.C
- Capresso "Grand Aroma" whole bean coffee, Model #921 (available roast: regular, regular decaf and espresso).
- Extra stainless steel thermal carafe, Model #4455 (available June 2006).
Recommended Companion Products:
FrothXpress, black, automatic pump driven milk frother, Model 201
How To Order:
Click here for a retailer location near you. Or select model below to order online.
Select a Model:
CoffeeTEAM Therm #455: $299.99
CoffeeTEAM Therm #455
Black and St. steel
Weight & Dimensions
10 lbs; (H, W, L):
16" x 12"x11"
1 Year Limited Warranty
for Household Use