Coffee Makers > CoffeeTEAM ST600 (Model #490)
10-cup stainless steel, electronic Coffee Maker with stainless steel thermal carafe
If you love coffee and design, this bold but simple stainless steel sculpture makes a captivating statement in today’s hi-tech kitchen. The ST600 looks good on the counter with or without the carafe. Features are concealed to not distract from the sleek design concept. Only the spout of the stainless steel carafe connects with the machine for brewing. All high-end features are included (digital clock/timer, Goldtone Filter, Water Charcoal Filter with electronic replacement indicator, two brewing speeds, stainless steel thermal vacuum carafe, illuminated soft touch buttons. European 10-cup capacity (carafe olds 48 ozs).
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless steel thermal vacuum carafe with drip-free pouring spout keeps coffee hot for up to 4 hours.
- Unique Brew-Through-The Spout design.
- Beautifully designed stainless steel body gives the ST600 superior stability.
- Brews 10 cups of coffee in 8 minutes for maximum flavor and aroma.
- Safety-stop allows you to pour a cup during the brewing process (see below under “How Things Work”)
- Illuminated soft-touch buttons for “on/off” (red illumination) and “auto” (green illumination) indicate the status of the ST600.
- Push-button-system opens spring activated cover-lid to access filter holder, water tank and programming functions.
- Charcoal water filter removes up to 83% chlorine.
- Electronic filter indicator shows when to replace the charcoal filter.
- 24-hour programmable clock/timer with easy to read illuminated white-on-black LCD display.
- Two brewing speeds. Select the slower speed when brewing 4 to 6 cups for better aroma.
- Permanent GoldTone filter is easy to use and easy to clean.
- Safety auto shut-off after brewing.
- Water level indicator makes filling the right amount of water easy.
- Concealed cord storage lets you extend just the amount of cord you need.
How Things Work:
Safety Brewing System:
Only with the spout of the carafe completely inserted into the brewing slot is it possible to brew coffee. Pulling out the carafe during brewing, will immediately turn off the machine. When you insert the spout again into the brewing slot you must push on/off button again, the continue brewing.
“Parking” the sealed carafe:
After brewing is finished, remove carafe and turn the lid to close to preserve temperature and aroma. You can still “park” the carafe with the spout partially inserted into the brewing slot. In this position it is not possible to brew coffee.
Download PDF file here
- Charcoal Filter, Model #4460
- GoldTone Filter, Model #750.09
- Extra Stainless Steel Thermal Carafe, Model #4490
- Capresso "Grand Aroma" whole bean coffee, Model #921
Recommended Companion Products:
- Infinity Burr Grinder, #560, #565
- FrothXpress, black, automatic milk frother, Model #201.01
How to Order:
Click here for a retailer location near you. Or select model below to order online.
a Model and Color:
ST600 / #490
Stainless Steel w. black accents &
stainless steel carafe
13.5"x11"x14"(w. carafe); 6.75" w.o. carafe
1 Year Limited Warranty for Household Use