Grinders > Burr Grinder (Model #556 and #557)
Features & Benefits:
- Unique vertical grinding prevents clogging. No ground coffee stays inside the grinder. Extremely easy to clean with special spiral brush.
- Insulated safety lid for lowest grinding noise in its class! Grinder only operates with lid in place.
- Burr Grinding Wheels deliver consistent, uniform grinding.
- 17 position grind selector delivers the correct fineness for espresso, drip, French Press and percolators.
- Removable upper burr for easy cleaning.
- Large 14 oz. bean container.
- Separate On/Off button. Stop grinding at any time. Use for pulse grinding.
- Electronic timer. Can be set to grind from 8 to 40 seconds.
- Ground coffee container with lid. Holds up to 5 oz. of coffee. Extra safety: when ground coffee container lid is not in place, grinder will not grind.
- Internal cord storage lets you retrieve the needed length of the power cord.
- Handsome brushed stainless steel housing (model #556) or black with chrome accents (#557).
How Things Work:
The timer can be set between 8 and 40 seconds. When grinding in the finest position, less coffee per second will pass through the grinder than when grinding in the coarsest setting. Therefore the numbers around the timer do not represent number of cups but serve as a reminder for your personal setting. Remember, you can always stop the grinding process by simply pushing the on/off button.
- Capresso "Grand Aroma" whole bean coffee, Model #921
Recommended Companion Products:
- Capresso Coffee Makers and Espresso Machines
How to Order:
Click here for a retailer location near you. Or select model below to order online.
Select a Model:
Stainless Steel Burr Grinder Model #556: $59.99
Black Burr Grinder Model #557: $49.99
Burr Grinder #556, #557
Stainless Steel (#556)
(H, W, L)
9" x 5"x 6"
Year Limited Warranty
for Household Use