Features and Benefits
- ThermoBlock heating system with 16 bars of pressure for perfect high-pressure brewed espresso
- Removable 48-oz water container for easy filling and cleaning
- Self-locking filter holder with thumbguard for a proper fit
- Two sieves produce one or two rich, thick crema espressos at a time
- Single sieve for pre-ground coffee or pre-packed espresso pods
- Unlimited steam output for perfectly frothing or steaming milk for preparing cappuccinos and lattes
- Easy-to-use swivel frother for frothing directly in a tall glass or frothing pitcher
- Selector switch for espresso or steam/hot water
- Hot water switch for producing hot water for tea or café Americanos
- Easy-to-clean removable drip tray with water level indicator
- Integrated cup warming platform
- Indicator lights for “Warm Up” and “Ready”
- Concealed spare sieve storage compartment
- Cord storage
How Things Work
The Capresso Café’s portafilter sieves are pressurized, making it easy to achieve excellent crema even if grind size or tamping pressure isn’t perfect. 16 bars of pressure ensure flavor-rich espresso and the dual frother wand provides powerful steam/froth for delicious milk specialties.
For ease of use and high-quality performance, the Dual Frother features a frothing sleeve for cappuccinos and a steam tube, which is under the frothing sleeve, for lattes.
- Frothing: When the frothing sleeve is placed over the steam tube, hot steam and air are injected into the milk. The air swirls inside the milk creating silky dense froth on top for preparing cappuccinos.
- Steaming: When the frothing sleeve is removed to reveal the steam tube, only hot steam will be injected into the milk, no airy froth will be produced. This is for preparing lattes.
- Important: To work properly, the frothing sleeve and steam tube must be completely cleaned after each use to avoid milk deposit build up.
H-11" x W-11½" x L-8"
1 Year Limited Warranty for Household Use
Country of Origin:
Made in China
- Manuals & Downloads