Features and Benefits
- Brews 10 cups of coffee in under 8 minutes for maximum flavor and aroma
- Unique stainless steel-lined heating system eliminates water contact with aluminum and reduces the need for decalcifying
- Glass carafe with ergonomic handle has brew-through lid and drip-free pouring spout
- Fingerprint-proof stainless steel housing for superior strength and style
- Permanent GoldTone Filter is easy to use and clean
- 24-hour programmable clock/timer with easy-to-read LED display
- Special setting maintains temperature and aroma when brewing only 3-5 cups
- Charcoal water filter removes up to 82% of impurities
- Electronic filter indicator shows when to replace the charcoal filter
- Water level indicator for easy filling
- Drip stop for pouring a cup while brewing
- Two-hour safety shut off
- Concealed cord storage
How Things Work
Brewing a great cup of coffee is a science. The amount of time the water is in contact with the coffee grounds directly relates to the final taste of the brew. The MG600 PLUS Coffee Maker brews coffee in less than one minute per cup for coffee that will never be over extracted or bitter.
Electronic Charcoal Water Filter Indicator
An internal counter registers how often you turn the coffee maker on, assuming that it makes a pot of coffee each time. After 60 pots of coffee the green indicator light starts blinking as a reminder to replace the charcoal filter. Once the filter is replaced, push and hold the filter button until the green light stops blinking and stays illuminated.
TIP: Once the charcoal filter is wet, certain cleaning agents will diminish over time. Replace the charcoal filter at least every six weeks or when the indicator light blinks, whichever comes first. If you don’t use the charcoal system, push the filter button and the green light will turn off.
Fingerprint-proof stainless steel with black
H-14" x W-9" x L-8"
1 Year Limited Warranty for Household Use
Country of Origin:
Made in China
- Manuals & Downloads